- Parents will schedule an appointment for testing by calling (772) 341-1400.
- AAALC will administer the assessment.
- Parents will provide available academic records and complete a survey.
- A formal conference between the parent and AAALC will be scheduled.
- AAALC staff will review available academic records and assessment.
- AAALC will participate in a formal conference with the parent(s).
During the formal conference, we will discuss and prescribe a plan to meet your child's individual needs based on the data available and parent input.
What to expect: It is important for your child to be comfortable in our facility. On testing day, parents and students may:
- tour the facility
- meet the staff
- learn more about our programs and services
- schedule a formal conference